2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS
Introducing a 2010 Porsche 911 GT3 RS (997.2 GT3 RS ) in Carrera White with Black Leather seats.
Of the 997.2 GT3 RS a total of 541 units sold in the United States and 71 units in Canada.
This 3 owner car has been meticulously maintained.
Proper enhancements ( pinned coolant lines, RS 4.0 Clutch and flywheel, center muffler delete, rear cage.)
Recent wheel bearing replacements, new Sport cup 2 tires. Car converted to steel rotors from ceramics.
Also Featuring Front Axle lift.
Dealer serviced. Regularly cited as one of the best sports car ever built, this car does not disappoint.
The car will be delivered with all books and two remotes keys.
- Vehicle History
- First owner had for a few thousand miles as a collector
- Second owner lives in the pacific northwest, was an older car enthusiast that daily drove the car and occasionally DEed it
- Under his ownership someone did back into the rear bumper and that was replaced with an OEM bumper. It is on the Carfax and a picture of the damaged bumper is available
- He was fanatical about maintenance, nothing untouched in the car
- I bought the car in 2016 based on its maintenance history and condition
- I DEed it for one session once to see what it was like, otherwise weekend coffee cruiser in Marin along the coast
- Sonnen Porsche Maintained
- Very limited over-revs
- Maintenance History
- Dealer maintained its whole life
- Maintenance last 10k miles
- Cam Actuators replaced under warranty to the new parts
- Harmonic dampener also installed to ensure not a future problem
- Front and Rear wheel bearings (last 5k miles)
- Front windshield (OEM replacement done at dealer, rock chip from interstate driving)
- Trans fluid / usual oil changes every year (less than 1,000 miles per year) / brakes flushed
- All OEM wheels taken to shop to ensure totally true, limited wheel weights needed
- New tires (less than 1k miles), newer brake pads and rotors
- Key preventative maintenance on car
- Coolant lines fixed
- Guard LSD
- Cam Actuators replaced / Harmonic dampener installed
Our site posts content to many other sites all over the world. To ensure all pictures are accessible, we provide a link back to each listing on our site. This listing's URL: https://www.carsauto.com/2010-porsche-911-gt3-rs-c-1900.htm